Thread: Whatnot Toys Super Deformed G.I.Joe Figures and Vehicles Revealed

Whatnot Toys Super Deformed G.I.Joe Figures and Vehicles Revealed

Our friends from ROMA Collectibles have just shared intel on a press release from Whatnot Toys, a vendor that will be in attendance at Toy Fair 2018.

Whatnot Toys will be showcasing their new Superdeformed G.I.Joe offerings! From the briefing, they appear to have 2.5" and 4.5" offerings, along with a neat selection of vehicles. Here's the scoop from the release:

In the war between the G.I.Joe team and Cobra, who will be victorious? For our retail partners, everyone's a winner.

The Whatnot G.I.Joe figures are 4.5 inches tall, are fully articulated and poseable and come with acessories, which are useally the weapoon they are known for. We are also offering G.I.Joe vehicles and each comes with its own driver crafted at the 4.5 inch size. Given their flexibility, these figures easily fit into the vehicles.

We are also offering a series of highly collectible 2.5 inch figures, which are perfect for the GI Joe fan who simply can't get enough of our all new Super Deformed line! Come by our booth to check out all of these super deformed G.I.Joe collectible figures - Booth 6357

What's your take on these super deformed offerings? Do they have a place on your shelf next to your Loyal Subjects and Kidrobot Joes?

More images of the Super Deformed G.I.Joe offerings from Whatnot Toys are now available thanks to ToyHypeUSA. You can check out the full gallery on the Front Page here:

More Images of Whatnot Toys Super Deformed G.I.Joe Collection - Cobra Island

Heads up, everyone! The Super deformed G.I.Joe offerings from Whatnot Toys are now available on BBTS! There's a gallery of over 60 images that we've shared on the Front Page, including product listings for each offering. Check it out here: Whatnot Toys Super Deformed G.I.Joe Figures and Vehicles Pre Order Now Available - Cobra Island

Administrator
    I'm slightly unsettled by these figures . . .

I can picture C.I.A.D. warm and toasty in his bed sleeping and these things gathering around him to eat him while he slumbers. Now I do think a Crystal Ball with these eyes would look pretty keen.

LOL, thanks bud, thanks not effin' creepy in the least bit. Woah now, a Crystal Ball those eyes...you may be on to something!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    The eyes really creep me out, tbh.
    Indeed. They're like bug eye people.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I can picture C.I.A.D. warm and toasty in his bed sleeping and these things gathering around him to eat him while he slumbers. Now I do think a Crystal Ball with these eyes would look pretty keen.
    LMFAO I'm definitely not letting these things into my house now! Not even my lady love, Scarlett! Crystal ball would be cool though.

Somehow Zartan's the least creepy of them. That's when you know you've done something wrong. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FrankD View Post
    Somehow Zartan's the least creepy of them. That's when you know you've done something wrong. lol
    You know, when put in to that context...LOL.

Administrator
    lol Indeed.