Thread: IDW Publishing’s February 2018 G.I.Joe Previews Now Available

IDW Publishing’s February 2018 G.I.Joe Previews Now Available

We've received the latest Previews from our friends at IDW Publishing. There's 3 G.I.Joe related titles to pick up this week:

Scarlett’s Strike Force #2 —Cover A: Khary Randolph / Cover B: Nelson Daniel

Aubrey Sitterson (w) • Nelson Daniel (a&c) • Khary Randolph (c)

Savage jungles, dinosaur fights, magic rituals, Kung-Fu, monster trucks, giant robots, weird science, strange villains and more—and it's only the second issue! Roadblock's team continues its hunt for the brand-new Cobra Commander as trouble brews inside of G.I. Joe's underwater base. By Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) and Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons). No wonder people are calling it The Best Action Comic Ever!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

• Featuring all-stars of the Hasbro line as M.A.S.K.: Mobile Armored Strike Kommand and the Transformers join G.I. Joe in the fight against Cobra!
    • Variant cover by Vasilis Lolos!

Transformers/G.I. JOE: First Strike

Mairghread Scott & David A. Rodriguez (w) • Max Dunbar (a) • Freddie E. Williams II (c)

A Hasbro Comic Book Event of epic proportions! The TRANSFORMERS are under attack from COBRA, G.I. JOE's greatest enemy! As Earth joins the intergalactic community, a massive explosion threatens the peace! A new COBRA—led by the worst villains to ever tangle with G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K.:Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, and the Transformers—is invading Cybertron, and only Scarlett, Optimus Prime, the Joes, and the Autobots can save two worlds! It's a race to the finish as good fights evil! Will our heroes win, or will Cobra DESTROY ALL TRANSFORMERS?!?

TPB • FC • $19.99 • 144 pages • ISBN: 978-1-68405-122-9

• Advance solicited for February release!
    • Featuring characters from everyone's favorite childhood cartoons and toys of the '80's battling it out in one shared universe!

Transformers/G.I. JOE: First Strike - Champions

Christos Gage, Aubrey Sitterson, John Barber (w) • Ilias Kyriazis, Chris Panda (a) • Sara Pitre-Durocher (c)

Your favorite characters—Rom, the Autobots, Micronauts, G.I. Joe, and more—get to shine in standalone stories setting up the ultimate Hasbro comic book event! First, with Cybertron under siege from Baron Ironblood, it's up to Optimus Prime and Arcee to defend their homeland, and the Revolutionaries team is caught in the middle! Then, back on Earth, Rom finds himself teaming up with the world's smallest heroes, the Micronauts! Can they prevent catastrophe, or is it already too late? And, with the team divided, G.I. Joe must confront dangers both in space and Earthside. Looks like they'll need some help from M.A.S.K.:Mobile Armored Strike Kommand!

TPB • FC • $19.99 • 144 pages • ISBN: 978-1-68405-123-6

• Advance solicited for February release!

The next round of February previews are up! - http://cobraisland.com/idw-publishin...uary-previews/

G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero #248— Cover A: Netho Diaz
    Larry Hama (w) • Netho Diaz (a & c)
    “Dawn of the Arashikage,” Part 3! Dawn Moreno’s ultimate identity crisis continues as she battles to maintain her sanity against the dark memories of the original Snake-Eyes that haunt her every waking moment!
    FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Bullet points:
    · The birth (and rebirth) of an all-new Snake-Eyes!
    · Variant cover by Jamie Sullivan!

G.I. JOE: The Fall of G.I. JOE
    Karen Traviss (w) • Steve Kurth (a & c)
    When villains have become the new heroes, to what lengths must the former heroes go to save a world that doesn’t even want their help? Does the world really need G.I. JOE? Their greatest enemy, Cobra, has become an international peacekeeping force... and the future of America’s ultimate fighting team looks bleak. Scarlett leads what’s left of the JOEs—but will she be able to keep them together? The darkest chapter in G.I. JOE history unfolds as real-world action and politics collide, and nothing will ever be the same! Collects the complete G.I. JOE Volume 4, issues #1–8.
    TPB • FC • $24.99 • 200 pages • ISBN: 978-1-68405-225-7

Bullet points:
    ·“Traviss is amazing at what she does. The dialogue and the deception are thick like a novel. You can’t look away.”—Comics: The Gathering
    ·Advance solicited for March release!