Thread: Black Major Starduster Week! Spotlight Winter Ops!

Black Major Starduster Week! Spotlight Winter Ops!

We are proud to continue our legacy of love for all things Black Major and his latest releases to the public. This week we are focusing on the 2017 production of the beautiful StarDuster variants. Delivered to us by friend to the Island and all, the great Kevin Melton @EvolvingDoorToys In the absence of 3 3/4 Joe product unique custom reproduction figures are keeping excitement alive and it's base enthused and the Major is not only leading the way but also the benchmark. The Island salutes the Black Major and all of his Comrades in Arms who help make these toys a reality and help bring them to our collections! We offer this gallery of one of his latest creations for your Enjoyment!

StarDuster: Night Force!!

Check out more Pictures and the Full review HERE!

This guy reminds me of 98' Ace for some reason. The white helmet looks really nice too.

I wish this was something Hasbro would came up with back in the late 90's. Really love the colors and the pictures are outstanding as ever.

^ Right? So odd that Starduster wasn't offered as part of any other subteam (and just a mail away promo item).