Thread: Letal Customs Jungle Grenadiers Pictorial Review

Letal Customs Jungle Grenadiers Pictorial Review

In the absence of 3 3/4 product on the market, we here at Cobra Island are thankful that there are those out there that are keeping the hobby alive for many collectors. In the past we've showcased some amazing offerings from our good friend, the elusive Black Major. Today we're proud to introduce you to Letal Customs, a new player offering figures that we all know and love in fun, vibrant new color schemes!

Letal has hit the ground running, as his first round of offerings is based on a fan favorite, the Iron Grenadier! The first wave brings us (4) different renditions of this classic troop builder:

• Arctic Grenadier
    • Crimson Grenadier
    • Desert Grenadier
    • Jungle/Night Grenadier

Earlier this week, Destro gave Cobra Commander a closer look at the Arctic Grenadiers, Crimson Grenadiers & Desert Grenadiers, Elite Troopers from the ranks of the Iron Grenadiers that are called upon to supplement the Cobra front lines. Tonight, the Commander is introduced to the Jungle Grenadier, the Elite Jungle Assault Trooper!

Weve collected a gallery of over 30 images for your viewing pleasure, so make sure to check out our full gallery here: Letal Customs Jungle Grenadier Pictorial Review - Cobra Island

Want to add these to your collection? Its easy! Reach out to @gijoeislife, @stephen_celentano, @davedatil, and @yo_icollect on Instagram for further details!

Our reviews of Letal Customs' new Grenadiers figures concludes with our look at the Jungle Grenadier. The Jungle Grenadier rounds out the assortment and is a much welcomed addition to my collection. His base color is a rich jungle green with brown and black highlights.

The Grenadiers in the series come with all of the original accessories of the v1 Grenadier and includes two "new ones". What's pretty neat is that they're the same color scheme as the figure they accompany. Each Grenadier includes:

• Uzi (vintage)
    • Laser Pistol (vintage)
    • Sword (vintage)
    • Iron Grenadier Destro's Sword ("new")
    • Uzi - Proper Size ("new")

The addition of new gear really gives the Grenadier a wide assortment of options and also ensures that you can have up to (5) figures with at least (1) different weapon in its hand. The paint applications are solid with minimal mess and the build itself is amazingly solid and feels like a retail release. The Grenadier mold has looked great in every color scheme its been cast in so far and the Desert Grenadier is no exception. He looks great alongside his Cobra Counterpart, or as branch of the Iron Grenadiers.

We hope you've enjoyed our review of the Jungle Grenadier by Letal Customs as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you!

These Letal Customs IG figures are great! The plastic is very high quality and feels like vintage Hasbro. Joints were tight. I won a set at NJCC and was excited to get them in hand. Love them. Can’t recommend them enough. Hit up Stephen and Dave at Letal Customs and get some. Yo Joe!

Can't wait to get my hands on the red ones. And if I remember correctly, there's a flash sale with $12 for all four variants/each instead of $15.

Yes Sir! You can get'em all for $12. There's a few different gents selling them. I got mine from Clint/ @Yo_ICollect. Really good guy.