Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force WWII Discussion Thread

I'm loving that this is a slick kickstarter, even with the false backers in sight. I1m glad they sorted out everything, because these molds are just too cool.

Couldn't agree more, man. Karma is a mofo and it'll most certainly visit those sketchy individuals that tried to ruin this campaign.

But out of the negative, in with the good news! Marauder John & Ruben shared a pair of images of the WWII US Navy FMF Navy Corpsman Gear Designs! I stuck'em both together below:

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    I'm loving that this is a slick kickstarter, even with the false backers in sight. I1m glad they sorted out everything, because these molds are just too cool.
    false backers? Did I miss something?

Filled out my backerkit last night. Had to grab a couple of those Navy Corpsmen with the stretcher and slings.

Yeah you did, Bud. During the campaign, it was noted that there was several thousands of dollars pledged by someone with a fake card number. They were doing it just to knock the totals off of the campaign.

Needless to say, it didn't go as they expected.

Whoa medi-dudes. I wish they had a scale stethoscope. I need one for my space port.

I must add that this is a real treat. I love the little addons and accessories that help bring forward a scene that we can do with figures.

Update!

Hey Folks!
    Here are the final sculpt designs for the MTF WWII Russian Machine Gunner, Russian Officer and Russian Tanker. NOTE: Soviet star was corrected to the WWII version. We hope you like them!
    MJ
    FB_IMG_1525371374829.jpg

I'm heading down to the corner to sell my body for the pleasures of others so I will be able to afford these when they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I'm heading down to the corner to sell my body for the pleasures of others so I will be able to afford these when they come out.
    Truth!