Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marauder Task Force WWII Discussion Thread

Marauder Task Force WWII Discussion Thread

Our friends from Marauder Gun-Runners have set the internet on fire today, revealing the first 3D Sculpt from their upcoming Marauder Task Force WWII line! The WWII Army Soldier was revealed on the Marauder Facebook page and needless to say, fan reaction has been all sorts of positive.

Here's the scoop from MJ -

Here are some 3d sculpt illustrations for the Marauder Task Force WWII US Army Soldier. Figure is shown with just a sampling of the MODULAR gear getting released with the figure. Removable web-belt, Y-harness and backpack have modular mounting points, so the final gear "load-out" is up to you! Several countries involved in the conflict are planned for our MTF WWII Kickstarter event, with SEVERAL different styles of soldiers from each of those different armies. Also, most of the weapons used in WWII are in our event! We will unveil several more sculpts leading up to the early February Kickstarter launch...maybe even show some paint masters! Hope you like what is on the way!

Start saving those pennies, folks, as February is right around the corner and the next MTF Kickstarter event will be here before you know it!

Oh geeze these are too cool already. We are gonna need more vans bro!

You aren't even kidding, brother. I wasn't even planning on joining this KS, but after these reveals, I don't think I can say no.

They are going to build up the backpacks like what Palitoy did with Action Force? This probably means you can fit them even on vintage figures. Neat idea.

Marauder Task Force U.S. Army Soldier Prototype Reveal. He's glorious!

Damn bro. Just damn these are so tight. Man, these are AMAZING!

Love this pic. Basically everything a man can imagine is there.