Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marauder Task Force WWII Discussion Thread

I'm not sure I can back this one. I'm all in at JoeCon thanks to the help of Mike/Just Another G.I.Joe Show, so I need to save as much scratch as I can until then.

The German Army Officer has been unlocked!

I want to be in on it but I might got for a few and wait for the rest until the website. I was surprised when Marauder said the “toy soldier” type single color figures were in high demand. I never would have thought that.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I want to be in on it but I might got for a few and wait for the rest until the website. I was surprised when Marauder said the “toy soldier” type single color figures were in high demand. I never would have thought that.
    Oh yeah man. Few years back, Acid Rain had Army Soldier versions and those things couldn't be found for less than a mint.

The U.S. Army Bazooka Soldier has been unlocked!

I am in and will be in on so many kicks lately and later this year but damn! These will be tough to pass on. I mean I know I can get them on the site later but WOW! The possibilities. I don't get into the politics of "oh that guy has the wrong shoe or wrong underwear for the particular year to match" and all of that. These are amazing figures and I will have them one way or another. Just wish the delivery wasn't 2019....that's a year away if you are counting down at home!

Clearly amazing! Also can't wait to see how possible backers going to react to this kickstarter.

Will this one follow the first high step, slow middle time, crazy endgame story, or it will it be different?

I'm thinking the latter...I think this thing is gonna explode towards the end, especially as we get closer to the "not Red Shadows" figure.