Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Force: The Cat in Face the Night Discussion Thread

Cool guys. I’ll check my list! But I think all I am missing are some of the metal cards.

Hope Chris does the hardcover book......

I just sent him a letter to the book and he replied. He is a super cool guy!

Yeah, Chris is an uber awesome guy. Crap, I need to get a letter to him ASAP!

This is great news, I cant wait to read it. I think Lee Fine needs to make a visit to "the Island" in his adventures. We would all know which Island he means.

That would be awesome! A certain Administrator Extraordinaire may be making an appearance in Face the Night...we'll know soon enough!

Guys, I haven't seen any activity in this thread, so I wanted to bump it up since copies should have been received (or are en route).

I love love LOVED Face the Night! Granted, I may be a bit biased, but as a loyal member of the Isle, I have to say that this was another brilliant entry from/by Chris! I love how the characters have "matured" over the timeline and LOVE where this is going!

Itch - I know you got in on the book, what did you think?

#Gore Gills (!!!)

I got it but I haven’t been able to read it just yet. Been too busy breaking my toe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I got it but I haven’t been able to read it just yet. Been too busy breaking my toe again.
    Ugh, buddy, sorry to hear that! Godspeed in healing!

Got the book and the cards. Haven't read it yet, but my letter was published in the sitrep part so I'm super-excited!

Itch, get well soon!