Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Force: The Cat in Face the Night Discussion Thread

Eagle Force: The Cat in Face the Night Discussion Thread

The latest Eagle Force Pulp Novella from The Drawn Word is now live on Kickstarter! Lee Fine, aka The Cat, must deal with both the R.I.O.T. Direktor and Baron Von Chill, as the world grows more dire...

In Lee Fine's latest adventure, Face the Night, he comes face to face with a monstrous legend--

Then, the figure fully emerges from the shadows, and the assassin screams in terror.

All Vito can make out is orange hair as the hitman’s scream of shock turns into several ones of pain, punctuated by the sound of breaking bones.

Triumphant, the orange-haired figure stands over what’s left of the assassin, gloved fists clenched by its side. Suddenly, it has turned to face Vito. Green skin, white eyes encircled with dark circles, and a rictus-like grin with dripping fangs coming out from under the top lip. “Be cool, Vito,” this...face says. “And get out of town.”

It's 1980 and Lee Fine has finally become comfortable with the life of a secret operator. Fine's world does, however, continue to change, as Baron Von Chill rises to prominence in diplomatic circles and the mysterious Direktor continues his nefarious plans.

Amidst all of it, The Cat encounters a crimefighter from the past, who has a link to a covert military group in World War II. Face the Night brings the world closer to where it needs an Eagle Force. Read it here first.

You can get your pledge in on the 3rd Eagle Force Pulp offering here: Eagle Force Pulp: The Cat in Face the Night Now Live on Kickstarter

Pledged and can’t wait!

We've already blown through initial funding! On to stretch goals, woo hoo!

Of course I saved the day and made the pledge that put us over the top. Haha not like it wouldn't with or without me....

I haven't read a book cover to cover before these (other than comic books).. well... ever. I feel like a nerd now for reading books but a happy nerd because these books are awesome.

I couldn't agree more, they're such fun reads! I really hope we hit the next stretch goal, I want that Eagle Force: Mega story!

Chris sent an update about a new level to get both sketch cards...the Cat and the Face. I had emailed him about getting both because I want my collection to be complete so I'm glad he added the higher tier level. I changed my pledge and I would imagine others will do the same. I feel like as fast as we hit the original goal we should be able to hit the Mega stretch. As it stands now, we are 329 dollars away with 11 days to go.

Speaking of the cards.....anybody collect the Drawn Word cards (Amazing Heroes, Eagle Force, Four Color)? I have a few holes (not many but my own fault for getting in late to some of the kicks) and with limited runs it's not like we can hop on ebay and get the ones we are missing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Chris sent an update about a new level to get both sketch cards...the Cat and the Face. I had emailed him about getting both because I want my collection to be complete so I'm glad he added the higher tier level. I changed my pledge and I would imagine others will do the same. I feel like as fast as we hit the original goal we should be able to hit the Mega stretch. As it stands now, we are 329 dollars away with 11 days to go.

Speaking of the cards.....anybody collect the Drawn Word cards (Amazing Heroes, Eagle Force, Four Color)? I have a few holes (not many but my own fault for getting in late to some of the kicks) and with limited runs it's not like we can hop on ebay and get the ones we are missing.....

Latest update is AWESOME!

Be at the mercy of Baron Von Chill II!

I just had an eureka moment to help us hit the $1,700 mark and get that MEGA trading card!
    Anyone who wants to pledge an additional $25/$50 gets to be a lab rat for Baron Von Chill in the MEGA short story. Here's how we're gonna do it:

• Increase your pledge by $25 to not make it through alive!
    • Increase your pledge by $50 to get mutated!
    • Be sure to email me and let me know that's what it's for.

I'm not putting a limit on this: this is also a challenge for me in writing that story.

Sound cool? Cool!

Wow seems like quite a lot of interest in the kick. That is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post

I might have two Goldie cards somehow, but I have to check that.

I may have extra cards too, so post up what you're looking for, Itch!