Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Rampage Movie Toys By Lanard Revealed

New Rampage Movie Toys By Lanard Revealed

Thanks to Joe at ToyArk, we now have our first look at the new toy line from Rampage, a new movie loosely based on the video game series by Midway games. The film stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and is set to hit theaters this year.

The new line is being brought to life by Lanard, who has done a great job by fans with its Kong Skull Island line. The assortment of images shared introduce us to (5) upcoming sets:

• Big City Brawl George
    • Big City Brawl Lizzie
    • Big City Brawl Ralph
    • Canister Contact Lizzie
    • Canister Contact Ralph

The beasts look fantastic, as do the accessories shown as being included with most of the sets. We've mirrored the assortment of images for you to check out, so make sure to check out the attachments below. Will you be adding Rampage offerings to your collection? Share your thoughts on tis new line with us right here on the Cobra Island Forums!

These look like amazing fun. The beasts anyway. I’m still disappointed that we have yet to see the new sculpt Corps figs outside of the big Ollie’s sets. I will pick these up for the beasts though...

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    These look like amazing fun. The beasts anyway. I’m still disappointed that we have yet to see the new sculpt Corps figs outside of the big Ollie’s sets. I will pick these up for the beasts though...
    I'm in the same boat. Love the beasts and accessories, but the figures still leave a bit to be desired.

Anybody know when these will hit?

I believe they're now hitting. Pics were taking of a local walmart showing the 3 larger beast sets. Happy Hunting!

Welcome to Walmoit Soiee! Nothing here yet. Dang it or not dang it idk which haha.

Dr. Mindbender and his experiments strike again.
    Lizzie would be a great accessory for Croc Master. Ralph, for Cobra Snow wolves.
    I played the snot out of this game. Not sure about the movie though. Probably going to be a streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Dr. Mindbender and his experiments strike again.
    Lizzie would be a great accessory for Croc Master. Ralph, for Cobra Snow wolves.
    That's a great idea!

I played the snot out of this game. Not sure about the movie though. Probably going to be a streamer.
    Yes Sir, I can't even begin to count the amount of time spent playing this game.

There were some pics floating around of the Rock figure with a smaller size monkey and a big monkey. The monkey looks like crap but I might pick up the one with the Rock because the fig looks new sculpt. Haven't seen any of these out yet but I read where supposedly the new sculpt three packs are hitting in Ohio....

I really want the Mini Copter that comes with the small George and Rock set. That thing looks like it would make a sweet update to the locust. Image courtesy of Living the Adventure Dios: