Thread: Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe Volume 5 and 6 From 3DJoes.com

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe Volume 5 and 6 From 3DJoes.com

Usually vehicles and playsets received product photos to show off the play features... but not the Hammerhead! The Hammerhead received a huge inset painting with fun details such as S.A.W.-Viper, the fiercest of the Cobras, manning his underwater craft without scuba gear.

Our friends from 3DJoes.com are excited to note that volume 5 is picking up steam; Carson & Company have finished collecting, documenting, and restoring every retail figure, vehicle and playset from 1990-1992, so next up is book layout and restoration of the last several peripheral pieces and then they're ready to Kickstart!

If you haven't already, make sure to prep for volume 5 by picking up volumes 1 through 4:

Or get the complete Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volumes 1–4 (1982–1989) series and save $10 off the cover price! Are you as excited as we are to add Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe Volume 5 to your collection? Will you be circling back to pick up previous volumes, or do you already own them all?

If anyone was thinking of getting me something for Christmas...
    Just kidding. But what Carson at 3DJoes.com does is all first class. I have his posters and the first 3 volumes of this book and they are beautiful. If you enjoy the package art, you have to get it. He faithfully restores each piece. Iím behind and need to pic up volume 4. If your not big on Kickstarters, it will eventually be available on his site. Yo Joe!

Volume 5 is live on Kickstarter and has already blown through its initial funding goal! Now on to the stretch goal for volume 6!

http://cobraisland.com/collecting-ar...w-kickstarter/

The Slipcover for "Collecting the art of G.I.Joe Volumes 1 - 6" has been revealed and it's gorgeous!

In anticipation of the upcoming Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 6 (1993-1994), 3DJoes has begun to share artwork via the 3DJoes.com Instagram page. European vehicle boxes in the early 90's featured brand new art across the line. Here's a look at the European BUGG. Isn't it fantastic?! On behalf of 3DJoes, a special thanks goes to Mr. Ronald Hoff for helping to secure several European boxes for volume 6. There's so much more to come, so stay tuned!

Heads up, Cobra Island! Collecting the art of G.I.Joe Volume 5 from 3DJoes is now shipping!