Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of the Sectaurs Discussion Thread

I will be all in. How bout you guys?

I went in for a pair (one of each). If they would've included their mini critter companion, then I could see getting two of each (one for sealed display). Since they don't, I'll just cut along the bubble carefully and release them from their plastic prison for pictures.

I personally hope they hit goal; We'll need roughly 1K people signing up at the $40+ mark.

Zica Toys Sectaurs Kickstarter Campaign Update and Future Plans - Cobra Island

Mantor and Zak will include their companion insects! This is great news for many of us that were hopeful that these fun little critters would make a return.

Great news indeed! I sure hope we make it to them.

Likewise man. I'll keep pushing the KS as much as possible, I really hope it funds.

Any ideas for customs with these first two figs?

Going to get one of each. I like that they are not going to rush with 10+ figures for the first wave. Not sure if they can go as planned with their budget, but from our side, it's a great opportunity to not get broke by the end of the month.

Zak & Mantor have been added to wave 1! Go update those pledges, Gents! - http://cobraisland.com/zica-toys-sec...-mantor-added/

Thank you for the update!

Love the slow burn on this kickstarter.

I am in, all in. It does bother me that we were told absolutely just two figures, now it jumped to four...not sure why it just seems not fast enough to rushed in the matter of days. Not doggin.....or complanin......just a curiosity. I love the style and look of the potential figures.