Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of the Sectaurs Discussion Thread

Well, if I may armchair project manage for a bit...maybe they saw the writing on the wall. 2 figures = X amount of cash in X amount of days. 4 offerings should theoretically double that, helping to reach goal.

Updated renders of Mantor and Zak are here! Check'em out (attached). The Campaign needs just over $6K to hit goal, with 16 days left on the clock. I think it'll hit goal, so let's keep on keepin' on.

These updated looks are spectacular. Do you think releasing different hands going to be a standard among new kickstart projects?

Eh, I'd say that all depends on what factory is being used. The hands are typically part of a tree, so in this instance, you get all or none. I'd hope that there could be a more efficient means to get the hand out, as I'd rather every penny available be used towards giving us critter companions.

Yeah the hands.... I don’t like so many but I get it. I guess.

(2) Troop Builder stretch goals have been added to the campaign! Get ready for the Skull Soldier and Royal Guard! - http://cobraisland.com/zica-toys-sec...h-goals-added/

Dargon's card art has been revealed!

Love these. I will admit I am disappointed that the boxes aren’t collector friendly. Zica’s reasoning doesn’t make sense to me saying they felt it “fit” the line better to not go that route. I don’t collect mint on card but like with Boss Fight, it is nice to toss the plastic and still have the card perfectly intact. But, still all in and still a big fan of Zica.

Yes Sir, looks like I'll be putting the xacto knife to good use.

I hope there will be something like bagged figures. It'll be hard to tear apart this nice cardback.