Thread: G.I.Joe Collectors Club Heartwrencher And Dreadnok Stinger 44 Pre Order Inbound

G.I.Joe Collectors Club Heartwrencher And Dreadnok Stinger 44 Pre Order Inbound

In related G.I.Joe Collectors Club news, not only does the cover feature the club incentive figure, Rock 'n Roll, but it also contains details on the highly anticipated Dreadnok Mechanic, Heartwrencher and her Dreadnok Stinger 4x4! From the Club -

Some of you have asked “Where is Heartwrencher?” She is scheduled to arrive here before the end of March. With Christmas coming, as well as FSS 6 and FSS 7 expenses (then the convention registration in January), we decided to push that product out a little to give you a breather. Watch for the January issue for the first look at this highly anticipated figure and vehicle pairing, with the pre-order starting in late January.

Get those wallets ready, folks, as late January 2018 is when we'll get to call dibs on our own! Are you excited to add Heartwrencher to your Dreadnok collection?

The club really wants me back, doesn't it? Grrr.

Dreadnoks for life!

Sweet! I got the club magazine yesterday and skimmed through it and totally missed this.

What stinks for me is I've long since offloaded all of my 'Nok stuff...but I'll be damned if I don't add this to my collection.