Thread: Michael Mercy Presents Toys Gone Wild - G.I. Joe Tundra Ranger Stalker

Michael Mercy Presents Toys Gone Wild - G.I. Joe Tundra Ranger Stalker

With the update coming soon from the G.I. Joe Collector's club, let's take a look at the classic Tundra Ranger Stalker in his natural environment with the Master of YouTube Reviews, Michael Mercy! In Toys Gone Wild: G.I.Joe Tundra Ranger Stalker, Michael gives us an in-depth look at Stalker in all his Arctic Glory! Check it out -

Since we know you love Michael's reviews just us much as we do, you should consider heading over to Michael Mercy's Patreon page! This is the go-to location if you want to support the channel, as well as receive rewards like:

• early viewings of videos
    • choosing subjects for future reviews
    • sitting in on Cartoon Commentaries
    • or being interviewed by none other than Michael Mercy for the channel!

Great review! Thanks Michael. The setting is great. Stalker one of the best figures and characters for sure. Awesome update in 89. I'm curious on everyone's thoughts on his mask, yeah or nay? It's probably the only thing I don't like on this figure. So nay for me. Reminds of something the weirdos in the basement of Destro's ancestral home would wear from the Sunbow episode "Skeletons in the Closet".

I not a big fan of the oversized kayak gun but that is minor. The mask has always bugged me though. Yo Joe!

Thanks! I think the mask looks good when he's in the kayak. I'm Canadian so we're used to wearing masks and eye protection to guard from the cold and snow.
    Movies, comics, toys, books & TV reviews. Nerdmasté! http://youtube.com/michaelmercy

Touché..I live in Maryland. 32 degrees Fahrenheit is cold for us. Thanks for the great video. Fun to watch.

I <3 cold weather environment troops. I've lived in cold climates for the better part of my life - NY, PA, MI, MN. Froze my @ss off in each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mercy View Post
    Thanks! I think the mask looks good when he's in the kayak. I'm Canadian so we're used to wearing masks and eye protection to guard from the cold and snow.
    I'm partially Canadian haha. My grandmother is from Winnipeg originally. Probably explains my unhealthy hockey obsession.

Great video. I've always loved the snow figures.