Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ReadySetz Urban Folding Diorama Playset Discussion

I know dude, I know. Lobotomaxx was the first to arrive here too...well, the only one to have ever arrived.

This one's going to be fun.

I wish them a successful kickstarter.

Agreed. If its anything like their Urban Playset, this is going to be epic!

Heads up! The folks at ReadySetz have shared word through their Facebook Page that a few Vegas ToyCon Exclusive Urban Playsets are available for purchase! Here's the scoop -

We have a few specialty Urban playsets left over from Vegas ToyCon for sale! These Vegas-themed sets were made exclusively for the convention and are 19” x 24” x 18”. They include the transforming billboard to helipad and even have a cat walk! Great for Lego characters or anything 3.75” and smaller. $50/each includes shipping. Email fun@readysetz.com if you’d like to order one and we’ll send you a payment link!�� Ships to U.S. continental only.

There are only a few sets left and are available on a first come, first serve basis, so don't wait!

These have been tempting me for a very long time now. I need to pull the trigger.

There's no question that I'm joining in on their Space Station Kickstarter. I want to get in on these Urban Playsets too, but I know I'll use the Space Station one a bit more based on all the toys that I have.

Heads Up! The ReadySetz Space Playset Kickstarter campaign is launching July 10th!

Looks to be so much fun. I hope the recent media attention will clear jup the path to a successful kickstarter.