Thread: True Heroes U-53 Helicopter Playset At ToysRUs.com

True Heroes U-53 Helicopter Playset At ToysRUs.com

G.I.Joe Fans across the 'net have been talking about the True Heroes U-53 Helicopter Playset at Toys R Us. This vehicle is huge, with dimensions that tower over the G.I.Joe Eaglehawk. How so? Well, the dimensions on the U-53 are 16.00 x 32.40 x 7.00, whereas the Eaglehawk are 4.2 x 17 x 8.5 inches! Ripe for customizing, many are envisioning how they can incorporate this awesome new Helicopter in to their collection.

Now, before you go out on the hunt, please note that the TRU website offers free shipping on orders over $29, so since the U-53 will run you $49.99 before taxes, shipping will be free. We've mirrored a full assortment of images of the U-53 along with the official product description from the Toys'R'Us website, so make sure to check out the Front Page Article to check it out (here's a direct link) - True Heroes U-53 Helicopter Playset at Toys "R" Us

Is this something you would pick up for your G.I.Joe collection? If so, how would you customize it?

I like the colors the way they are. Now if I just had the room for it.

You aren't kidding, Itch. I've seen a few pics here/there and this thing is friggin' GIGANTIC.