Thread: A Message From Larry Hama

A Message From Larry Hama

Thanks to our friends from 3D Joes for the heads up on this briefing that was sent to Comic Book Retailers regarding the "Dawn of the Arashikage" story arc. Starting in issue #246 and culminating in a special over-sized issue #250, this new arc teams the Master, Larry Hama, with the amazing art stylings of Netho Diaz!

Make sure to add these issues to your pull list, as this arc is going to be one that G.I.Joe fans won't want to miss! Will you be adding the "Dawn of the Arashikage" story arc to your collection?

Dawn Moreno is an interesting character, and I'm happy to see some new life injected into Joe.

I am planning some big things involving Dawn. GIJOE Hama comics have always been centered around the story of Snake Eyes. That is something I learned while researching and planning another project!
    Dawn however presents a good opportunity to delve into MPD, and also if she lets him, I would love to see an issue with just her and Psyche Out.
    There are some really great stories that could be told about mental health, and not just use her as a vehicle for Snake Eyes untold stories.

I need to get myself caught up on the comics

Yeah you do. I have 246 inbound to me now. Tom Waltz shared word that issue #248 is going to be a homage to #21 - Silent issue, baby!