Thread: G.I.Joe A Real American Hero 246 5 Page Preview

G.I.Joe A Real American Hero 246 5 Page Preview

IDW Publishing has shared a 5 page preview of G.I.Joe A Real American Hero #246. The issue features the amazing artwork of Netho Diaz! Here's the scoop on the issue from IDW -

“Dawn of the Arishikage,” Part One! Whileopposing forces—both good and evil—battle to control the young ninja girl Dawn Moreno, she fights her own personal war within her fragile mind… one that will change the pages of G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO forever! It’s the dawning of a new age, where old meets new, bloody past collides with an even bloodier present… and an ALL-NEW SNAKE-EYES RISES FROM THE ASHES!

AVAILABLE: November 2017

IMPRINT: IDW
    PAGE COUNT: 32
    COLOR: FC

CATEGORIES: G.I. Joe , G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero , Upcoming Releases

TAGS: Action-Adventure, Larry Hama, Netho Diaz

I don't mind the direction of these comics like others do, my only complaint is the books are so small. You get like 10 pages. Makes it easy to read at the LCS though and saves me 4 bucks but I wish there were more pages like when we were wee.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I don't mind the direction of these comics like others do, my only complaint is the books are so small. You get like 10 pages. Makes it easy to read at the LCS though and saves me 4 bucks but I wish there were more pages like when we were wee.

Amen to that. It's kinda frustrating to be honest, well, at least to me anyway. You start getting in to a story and it's done. I'm starting to see why a lot of folks are starting to go the TPB route.

I always go the tpb route anymore...easier to keep nice too.

Artist Netho Diaz offers to release some more unseen pages from upcoming issue #248 if fans can sell out a second printing of issue #246.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nethodiazz

I saw this too! So exciting. Just now getting home and getting the chance to post it up. Thanks for the heads up, MF77!

Picked up my copy today. Wanted the Hama variant cover but shop charging $15 for that variant. So I just went with Netho’s cover. I don’t typically buy variant covers but I liked the Hama Dawn sketch.