Thread: Skybound Reveals The Walking Dead Lucille Patrol Action Figure Box Set

Skybound Reveals The Walking Dead Lucille Patrol Action Figure Box Set

This past Summer during SDCC, Skybound brought us SHIVA FORCE, a collection of The Walking Dead figures in Tiger Force styling. The set included Rick, Michonne, Ezekiel and of course, Shiva the Tiger.

This year, Skybound brings us a set of enemies for SHIVA FORCE to battle - This exclusive box set is the LUCILLE PATROL, the perfect evil counterpart to the SHIVA FORCE! This 4 figure set comes in collectible Lucille Patrol box with individually carded figures inside and are decked out in a Python Patrol paint scheme! Alpha, Beta, The Governor, Negan; Assassin, Berserker, Interrogator, Headbasher.

There are two versions of the set available - Regular and Bloody, with each set running $100 USD. We've mirrored a gallery of both sets that you can check out on the Front Page, so make sure to check them out. Will you be adding the LUCILLE PATROL to your TWD collection?

Need..............

So effin' tempting. My own forgetfulness caused me to miss out on the box set of SHIVA FORCE (although the singles are available in their store). You should get it and let me know how awesome it is so I can stop slacking. :P