Thread: G.I.Joe Collectors Club Black Friday Sale Now Live

G.I.Joe Collectors Club Black Friday Sale Now Live

The G.I.Joe collectors Club has posted word on their Black Friday Sale! Here's the scoop on the sale from the Club:

Our 2017 Black Friday Sale starts today (11/24) and runs through Monday (11/27). Quantities are very limited so get it while it's hot! Check out the sale on Friday morning! Please note that these orders will not start shipping until the end of next week due to our current order backlog.

Also, our offices are closed today.

Prices have been reduced on several Figure Subscription Service offerings, Only Human figures, Vehicle sets and more, so go check it out! Planning on taking advantage of the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another G.I.Joe Show View Post
    This sale is a little sad
    Right? I read a really spicy comment somewhere on Facebook that said "I'll wait for the going out of business sale"...

I would they will pull stuff out of the woodwork b/c they sure did for the transformers side

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another G.I.Joe Show View Post
    I would they will pull stuff out of the woodwork b/c they sure did for the transformers side

LOL! With those shipping prices, that stuff will sit there! I just went through the TF store for schnits & giggles and loaded my cart. Grabbed nothing but comics, lithographs, pins. Grabbed a loose Con set from last year and a Ramjet fig.

So sure, that can't be shipped media now as it has toys in it...but the Priority Mail quote? $73.40! Are you effin' kidding me?!

Now they have said they will refund difference if your overcharged

i picked up a Transformer ninjaforce scarlett set and finally grabbed a carded big lob while i was at it even though hes not reduced. shipping was only 16 bucks lol. im glad i waited on that set though. Even at 77 its too high but i need that scarrlett and big titty jones. Ill grab another if it ever goes lower.