Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Monkey Fiction Larry Hama Kickstarter Campaign Discussion Thread

Fresh Monkey Fiction Larry Hama Kickstarter Campaign Discussion Thread

Our friend Bill from Fresh Monkey Fiction sent out word via Kickstarter that the Larry Hama action figure will be delayed, as it will receive the same treatment as the upcoming Eagle Force Returns action figures and get a scale adjustment. I know I speak for many when I say that although delays are never fun, quality product is the goal; So in that respect, a delay is no worries at all. Here's the scoop from the update:

Hey everyone

Designer Con was last weekend and we got to show the tooling for the Larry Hama figure as well as the proposed card art. We got some great feedback on the Larry figure and the Eagle Force Returns line. We have made the conclusion that the Larry figure is smaller than most fans would like, as you can see from this image. FYI Larry will not come with a holster.

So we have decided to redo the tooling in order to increase the size. The downside of this is that we will have to delay the shipping of the figure until the summer. We did not come to this decision lightly but feel this will make the figure better in the long run. We hope everyone understands and is willing to wait in order to make the figure better.

Thanks again for the support everyone.

Bill

Sounds like this Summer is going to be chock full of awesome figures coming our way, so keep it locked on the Cobra Island Forums for more details as they're released!

I’m glad they decided to fix it. Larry will be my new Shelf Commander when he arrives. Larry is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I’m glad they decided to fix it. Larry will be my new Shelf Commander when he arrives. Larry is the best.

I'm beyond stoked for this one. He'll be the centerpiece of my Joe collection.

The folks at Fresh Monkey Fiction have shared a new update on their upcoming Larry Hama action figure.

They sent out a picture of the Paint Master for backers to check out.

Yes we are aware the figure has a few misassembled parts, we'll correct that before the production begins.

Did you back the Larry Hama Action Figure on Kickstarter?

Yes, I did, it's a great concept and the paint sample proves my point.

Well heck yes of course I backed it and I couldn’t be happier with the results so far.

I snagged two, one to keep carded and get signed

So I'm late to the party and didn't know about this until it was too late to order. It looks like you can still add a figure IF you've already pre-ordered when it was open. If that's the case, anyone wanna add an extra to their order and I'll buy it off you?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone Trooper View Post
    So I'm late to the party and didn't know about this until it was too late to order. It looks like you can still add a figure IF you've already pre-ordered when it was open. If that's the case, anyone wanna add an extra to their order and I'll buy it off you?
    I can certainly do that for you man. I just logged in to my backerkit, but I'm not seeing how I can add any additional figures though. I'll see if I can find out.