Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh Monkey Fiction Larry Hama Kickstarter Campaign Discussion Thread

Clone, have any APCs good for customizing, or Night Watch Terrordromes you'd be willing to trade for one?

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    Clone, have any APCs good for customizing, or Night Watch Terrordromes you'd be willing to trade for one?

via GIPHY

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    :shifty

I dunno. Maybe I misread the page. I tried to sign up but it's only available to login for those who already signed up. The wording made it sound like you could add-on an additional fig, but it wasn't open to new signups.

Yeah, it doesn't look like you actually can add on more right now. That link was probably put up when the backerkit went live to encourage people to buy multiples. I'm sure they'll be available after the kickstarter shipments ship though

Fresh Monkey Fiction
    have sent out a new update regarding the Larry Hama Action Figure on Kickstarter.

From the update:

Hey Everyone!

We did a few minor touch ups to the Larry Hama paint master and had him displayed at Joe Con last weekend along with our Eagle Force Returns figures. Thanks to Justin Bell at GeneralsJoes for the images.

He'll come back to us, then it's off to the factory so they can work on the paint sample.

As always we'll keep you updated as we move forward.

Thanks again everyone!

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post

Fresh Monkey Fiction
    have sent out a new update regarding the Larry Hama Action Figure on Kickstarter.

From the update:
    Oh wow! Larry is lookin slick and happenin!