Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zica Toys Adventure People Discussion Thread

Sorry Bud, that's all I'm familiar with as well. I'll do some digging and see what I can find.

Jet Jungle and Action Jackson....saw the Dinah Mite doll on the Mego Museum that Zica put a proto on their site of.

That white figure has a badass headsculpt. Now I'm not sure that not sinking money into this project was a good idea, but I hope they are gonna have a store or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Now I'm not sure that not sinking money into this project was a good idea, but I hope they are gonna have a store or something.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure they'll have something. There were a lot of folks that clapped out due to the earlier concerns, so I'm sure you're in good company.

I asked Zica directly about the Strike Force Trooper specifically and they (Zica) indicated that the entire wave (minus the kickstarter exclusive guns) would be up for sale on their website when the kick delivers.

Itchweed thanks! This is great news!

Damn just heard Adventure People and Sectaurs are being produced at the same time so looks like we have another year wait at least. This is very disappointing.

Wow, that's quite a bummer. I know people who got in on AP are going to be pretty ticked off.

Yeah I found out when I asked about adding the Strike Force Trooper to the backerkit. They had told me before that the Trooper would be available, so I asked if he would be available when AP comes out or do I have to wait for Sectaurs and the response was they are being done at the same time so they will all ship together. What a bummer. I will admit, and I know its a huge undertaking, but I am Extremely disappointed with their handling of all of this AP stuff. I mean they had paint samps a few months back I thought they were heading into production with Eagle Force. Though to be fair, we haven't received much from Fresh Monkey either in terms of wait time so I will assume it will be Jan 2019 before we see any Adventure People or Eagle Forcers. I hope I am wrong.