Thread: Boss Fight Studio at Rhode Island Comic Con - H.A.C.K.S., Horses and Bucky O'Hare!

Boss Fight Studio at Rhode Island Comic Con - H.A.C.K.S., Horses and Bucky O'Hare!

Justin of Generals Joes fame is in attendance at Rhode Island Comic Con (lucky!) and has shared an awesome assortment of images from the Boss Fight Studio area! Not only did Justin grab more images of the fantastic Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Horse that we brought you up to speed on earlier today, but also shared images of new Blanks, Weapons Packs and Bucky O'Hare offerings!

• Virtuvian H.A.C.K.S. Horse - We now have closer images of the Horse that will be offered via Kickstarter next year and wow, it is really amazing.
    • Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Blank and Weapons Packs - Surprise reveal! A new Blank color - "Peach" and Series 2 Accessory Sets
    • Bucky O'Hare - We get to check out Corsair Dead-Eye with Lunch Box, Storm Toad Trooper and..Easter Bucky O'Hare (?!)

We've collected a small assortment of images from Justin that you can check out here: Boss Fight Studio at Rhode Island Comic Con – H.A.C.K.S., Horses and Bucky O’Hare!

What are your thoughts on all of this new amazing Boss Fight Studio product on the horizon?

All of these reveals are super cool. I really like Boss Fight’s offerings. I didn’t get the Bucky figs, if they would have been Joe scale I would have been all over them though. Can’t win em all I guess.

I <3'd Bucky as a kid. The offerings look amazing. I may try to grab at least Bucky when they drop, but for now, it's not in the cards.

I don’t remember Bucky from my wee days. Guess I was deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I don’t remember Bucky from my wee days. Guess I was deprived.

Sinner! lol