Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just Another GI Joe Show (podcast)

On tonight’s episode of Just Another G.I.Joe Show, Mike & Fred welcome special guest Brian Shearer who joins the Gents to discuss his newly funded Kickstarter Campaign, The Art of Brian Shearer volume 1.

Yes, you've read that correctly, Brian's book has funded! We know we speak for many when we say how happy we are for Brian and how excited we are to add this title to our bookshelves! Make sure to keep it locked to the Just Another G.I.Joe Show YouTube Channel tonight at 7pm EST/6 CST.

Heads up, everyone! On tonight’s episode of Just Another G.I.Joe Show, Mike & Fred welcome special guest Christopher Irving from The Drawn Word! The Gents will be talking Eagle Force Returns with Chris, along with his work on a special piece involving none other than Mr. Larry Hama! The Crew will also be talking about the reveals from FSS 8, the final Figure Subscription Service from the G.I.Joe Collectors Club.

Make sure to keep it locked to the Just Another G.I.Joe Show YouTube Channel tonight at 7pm EST/6 CST.

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    Heads up, everyone! On tonight’s episode of Just Another G.I.Joe Show, Mike & Fred welcome special guest Christopher Irving from The Drawn Word! The Gents will be talking Eagle Force Returns with Chris, along with his work on a special piece involving none other than Mr. Larry Hama! The Crew will also be talking about the reveals from FSS 8, the final Figure Subscription Service from the G.I.Joe Collectors Club.

Make sure to keep it locked to the Just Another G.I.Joe Show YouTube Channel tonight at 7pm EST/6 CST.
    Great chatting for a few minutes: it's a shame my computer revolted and turned me into a mime half the time!

It was a pleasure to finally speak with you "in person", Chris! Looking forward to the next time!

Speaking of which, I have some Kickstarter news to share in a bit.