Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Another GI Joe Show (podcast)

Another fun show last night, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by C.I.A.D. View Post
    Another fun show last night, Mike!
    I second that. Great to hear all about our favorite site, YoJoe.com. CIAD gets a shout out in the podcast as well.

Great show!

Oh shit, I got a shout? I left too early, dangit! Time to go re-watch!

Another great episode last Saturday. Keep up the good work Mike and Fred (when your there!)

I like Smasher. Of course they wanted to use the Sgt Slaughter but we all know they can’t. I love seeing a new character. The build looks good to me. I think a lot of people think they can reuse the Slaughter head sculpt for figure with a new name but im pretty sure they can’t do that.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow night as we will have on James Kavanaugh Jr and Dan Klingensmith Jr to talk about there current Kickstarter venture.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGE...AQPVLEFNUFTdKA

On this week's episode of Just Another G.I.Joe Show, Mike is leaving Fred unsupervised for tonight's show! Tune in as he discusses the remaining GIJoeCon (Official) sets, the new Club preorders, shakeups at IDW Publishing, and more in tonight's show at 6:00pm CST! Stay tuned to the Just Another G.I.Joe Show Facebook Page for the live link!

On this week’s episode of Just Another G.I.Joe Show, Mike and Fred have gone AWOL, so Rick and Dakota from the Cybercast Podcast are stepping in to talk Joe!

The topics for the show are IDW Publishing's G.I.Joe a Real American Hero and FSS 8 from the G.I.Joe Collectors Club, so make sure to keep it locked to the Just Another G.I.Joe Show YouTube Channel tomorrow at 7pm EST/6 CST.