Thread: Prime 1 Studio G.I.Joe Cobra Destro Statue

Prime 1 Studio G.I.Joe Cobra Destro Statue

Prime 1 Studio
    has announced their new G.I.Joe Cobra Destro Statue via the Prime 1 Studio Facebook Page and wow, is this statue a thing of beauty or what?! Below are the details on this new piece -

“Premature panic is the sign of an immature mind!”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present PMGJ-04: Destro from G.I. Joe. Laird James McCullen Destro XXIV, usually referred to simply as Destro, is born in Callander, Scotland and he is Laird of the Castle Destro in the Scottish Highlands. The Destro clan has designed and sold weapons for centuries, and Destro is the faceless power behind their current incarnation Military Armament Research System (M.A.R.S.), a state-of-the-art weapons manufacturer and one of the largest multinational corporations in the world. Destro is the leader of the Iron Grenadiers, and founder of M.A.R.S. Industries, a weapons manufacturer and supplier for Cobra.
    Statue features:
    - Size approximately 27 inches [(H)68cm (W)62cm (D)37cm]
    - Limited Quantity Worldwide
    - One (1) alternate Exclusive portrait (In Exclusive version only)
    Retail Price:
    - Regular version: $749 US
    - Exclusive version: $799 US
    Edition Size:
    - Regular version: 500
    - Exclusive version: 250
    Prototype samples shown.
    Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

We've mirrored the full gallery on our Front Page which can be seen here: Cobra Island - Prime 1 Studio reveals G.I.Joe Cobra Destro Statue

The Serpentor didn't really strike a chord with me. As gorgeous as it was and as much I could appreciate the talent and hard work that went into it, the design just didn't do it for me.

This Destro however? AH MaZING. If I had the disposable income I would happily find a permanent home for it in my displays!

Quote Originally Posted by MegsTriggerMan View Post
    The Serpentor didn't really strike a chord with me. As gorgeous as it was and as much I could appreciate the talent and hard work that went into it, the design just didn't do it for me.

This Destro however? AH MaZING. If I had the disposable income I would happily find a permanent home for it in my displays!

See, I thought their Serpentor piece was amazing! However, just like that one, this one is just something that I don't have the space for at the moment.

I would love to own this but I would have to sell a kidney in order to get it

Srsly. I want this one and the Serpentor piece...but we're talking 1500+. The Wife would ninja kick me.

Administrator
    Ooh! Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another G.I.Joe Show View Post
    I would love to own this but I would have to sell a kidney in order to get it
    I'm just going to sell the booty to get it, myself. #WorkItTwerkIt