Thread: Black Major Letal Trooper Review Gallery

Black Major Letal Trooper Review Gallery

We continue our Black Major review galleries this week with a look at another set of recent releases, this time focused on the Trooper mold. Our next in the series brings us to South America, where we take a closer look at the Letal Trooper! You can see our full gallery here: Black Major Letal Trooper Review Gallery - Cobra Island

The Letal Troopers answer to none other than Letal himself and are considered some of the most brutal Guerrilla fighters South America has ever seen. As part of the Demolitions team, they charge the battlefield before and after Letal unleashes a furious assault of Frag grenades on G.I.Joe!

All this week we’ll be focusing on the re-imagined incarnations of the much loved trooper. All figures showcased this week are currently available to the public via our good friend Brian Kossin, so if you’d like to add these figures to your collection, make sure to hit him up!

In the absence of 3 3/4 Joe product on the shelf, The Major continues to keep excitement alive and the fan base enthused with his 3 3/4 0-ring ARAH Style offerings! Read more below to check out our full gallery of this awesome Cobra troop builder, then join us on the to share your thoughts with us!

This one's pretty strange, but I like him a good bit. The colors pop and he could even be used as Letal himself, rather than a generic soldier. The yellow parts are pretty interesting too.

You and I think very much alike in that respect; As it's unrealistic for me to plan for have a Letal in my collection any time soon, I plan on using this as a younger version of Letal, before he joined the Frag Viper corps.

These are so cool. Wish I had some extra cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    These are so cool. Wish I had some extra cash...
    Black Major is going to be having a sale all this week. Check out his instagram for details - https://www.instagram.com/blackmajor/ You can probably get on on the cheap!