Thread: Black Major Bio Hazard Trooper Review Gallery

We continue our Black Major review galleries this week with a look at another set of recent releases, this time focused on the Trooper mold. Our next in the series is the Bio Hazard Trooper!

The Bio Hazard Trooper can be found where ever Toxo Vipers are in need of ground support. The bright, neon green and purple, coupled with hot pink accessories, really give this figure a boutique feel and make it pop on the shelf! We've put together a gallery of over 40 images that you can check here: Black Major Bio Hazard Trooper Review Gallery - Cobra Island

All this week we’ll be focusing on the re-imagined incarnations of the much loved trooper. All figures showcased this week are currently available to the public via our good friend Brian Kossin, so if you'd like to add this figure to your collection, make sure to hit him up!

Oh wow I love this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Oh wow I love this one too!

Right on! Sit tight, we have a bunch more coming over the course of the week!

Administrator
    This fits in perfectly with the eco warriors figures.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankD View Post
    This fits in perfectly with the eco warriors figures.

Right?! Makes me want to hunt them down now, le sigh.

Administrator
    Indeed. I don't suppose they added the color change paint, did they? How amazing would that be?!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankD View Post
    Indeed. I don't suppose they added the color change paint, did they? How amazing would that be?!

No Sir, they didn't...and hush your mouth! Something that like would've made me buy like 11 more. >.> LOL