Thread: Black Major Night Viper Review Gallery Round Up

Black Major Night Viper Review Gallery Round Up

We start off this Sunday Funday with a look back at the stellar Night Viper Unit by the elusive Black Major!

This past week or so we've been focusing on the remaining incarnations currently available of the much loved Night Viper!! In the absence of 3 3/4 Joe product on the shelf The Major continues to keep keeping excitement alive and the fan base enthused with his 3 3/4 0-ring ARAH Style offerings! Read more below to check out our full gallery of these amazing figures, but don't forget you can see individual galleries for -

We've had an absolute blast covering these latest offerings and are looking forward to bringing you our gallery reviews of Black Major's current Trooper assortment over the coming days! We'd like to give a special shout out to those who helped us get these in hand. If you'd like your own Night Vipers, make sure to hit up -

Check out the full gallery here: Black Major Night Viper Unit Gallery - Cobra Island

So effin' awesome! I'm kicking myself in the arse for not getting the Red Shadows version. Still don't have a vintage either though, so MEH. lol.