Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G.I.Joe Collectors Club Rock n Roll v2 Incentive Figure Revealed!

G.I.Joe Collectors Club Rock n Roll v2 Incentive Figure Revealed!

Our friends from Just Another G.I.Joe Show have shared an image on their Facebook Page of the G.I.Joe Collectors Club membership incentive figure, Rock N Roll! The 2nd version of Rock n Roll has always been a fan favorite, so it's great to see him get a Modern Era update.

Hopefully the club tweaks the colors and gives him his second Gatling gun...but with that said, what are your thoughts on R&R?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Another G.I.Joe Show View Post
    And where all like WTF club
    Amen to that. It's easily fixed (paint and weapon), so fingers crossed that the club gets it right. If they do, then they have my membership. If not, I'll just grab the rouge figures I want on the secondary market.

I think they will adjust to make him what we want him to be. Wouldn’t take much at all.

Thanks to our friend Tim 'Southpaw' Van Boening from the GI Joe A Joe Renegade Group for sharing an image of his copy of the December 2017 G.I.Joe Collectors Club Magazine. The cover features the upcoming membership incentive figure, Rock 'n Roll! The sample looks 10x better than the photoshop offering. I'm looking forward to him!

I’m sure the figure will be much better Inhand.

Maybe they will even throw in the second machine gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainframe77 View Post
    Maybe they will even throw in the second machine gun.

Sigh, one would hope, but just in case I bought a second gun an ammo belt on eBay.

The G.I.Joe Collectors Club has shared a carded image of their upcoming Membership Incentive Figure, Rock 'n Roll v2! R&R will be available carded at JoeCon 2018, but if you can't make it to the show, not to worry! The Club has offered both carded and bagged versions of Rock 'n Roll v2 via Pre-Order:

Now for the fine print: Limit 3 per Membership. Order is billed at the time the order is placed. Delivery approximately end of April first part of May.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER REGULAR STOCKED ITEMS WITH PRE-ORDERS, these items have different shipping dates and in-stock items cannot be held to ship with pre-ordered items. ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED IF IN-STOCK/PRE-ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ON SAME ORDER.

Will you be adding a carded Rock n Roll v2 to your collection? What are your thoughts on the Card Art?

Heads up! Rock 'n Roll AND the Black & White 12" Figure are hitting mail boxes! Skinny reports getting his Black & White figure today, alongside Mr. David M. of The G.I.Joe and 1:18th Fan Group who noted receiving his RnR! It's on, folks!