Thread: Black Major Mayhem Trooper Review Gallery

Black Major Mayhem Trooper Review Gallery

We continue our Black Major review galleries this week with a look at another set of recent releases, this time focused on the Trooper mold. Our first in the series is the Mayhem Trooper!

This awesome trooper serves none other than Firefly, the Cobra Saboteur and features a similar color scheme of dark & light grays, with black accents. The red Cobra logo just pops off the torso. The Mayhem trooper isn't only awesome, but includes a file card that has a full color portrait on one side, with limited edition numbering on the back! We've put together a gallery of over 30 images that you can check out by clicking here: Black Major Mayhem Trooper Review Gallery - Cobra Island

All this week we’ll be focusing on the re-imagined incarnations of the much loved trooper. All figures showcased this week are currently available to the public via our good friend Brian Kossin, so if you'd like to add this figure to your collection, make sure to hit him up!

Oh now that is awesome this is my favorite so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    Oh now that is awesome this is my favorite so far.

He really is such an awesome figure! I love these boutique style offerings. <3

Administrator
    I love the urban camo scheme on this figure. I can see them infiltrating a city. I really need to buy a huge lot of these Black Major figures. lol

Yeah you do man, they're like crack! I thought I had one or two...but then I look over and I have more like 50. >.>

Administrator
    LMFAO Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankD View Post
    LMFAO Nice!

Not nice, LOL! As I've said before...The Wife is gonna kill me. >.>

This is one of the best TBM troopers to date IMO. The camo looks so similar to the patterns Hasbro used on the vintage figures that it allows him to blend in perfectly.

Yes Sir! I had to fight the urge to buy a crate full of them. Definitely one of my favorites out of the current trooper assortment.