Thread: What are your top 10 Gi joe pursuit or cobra, 30th renegades figures?

What are your top 10 Gi joe pursuit or cobra, 30th renegades figures?

As title says rank you top 10 from these three lines:
    I have to go with:
    10.zartan
    09.firefly
    08.sci fi
    07. Airtight
    06. Storm shadow( renegades )
    05. Money bags destro
    04. Spirit iron knife
    03. Duke ( jungle assault )
    02. Shadow tracker
    01. Crazy legs.
    Just my opinion letís see what everyone else has to say on the island!

Great topic, man! Hmmmm...Dang, only 10. Ok, here goes:

1. MB Destro
    2. Alley Viper
    3. Shadow Tracker
    4. Hazard Viper
    5. Techno Viper
    6. Shock Trooper
    7. Iron Grenadier
    8. Snow Job
    9. POC Snake Eyes (2011, the uber bad ass one)
    10. Airtight

Honorable Mentions: Law & Order, Tunnel Rat & Ashiko/Cycle Armor

Administrator
    This one was hard for me. These were very hard to find at the time, so I don't remember a lot of these, but I found a few I liked.

10. POC Firefly
    9. Jungle Duke
    8. POC Snake Eyes
    7. Steel Brigade
    6. TRU Spirit Iron-Knife
    5. Alley Viper
    4. Snow Job
    3. Zanya
    2. Slaughter's Marauders Lt. Falcon
    1. Low Light

In no particular order...

Storm Rider
    Night Fox
    Cycle Armor with Ashiko
    Snow Job (mostly for his accessories)
    Shadow Tracker
    Low Light
    Shock Trooper
    Recondo
    Dusty
    Spirit

Good list so far.
    The poc/30th line showed me hasbro could go outside the box and still be successful if they chose to. The poc line ranks very high on my all time favorite joe list.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface1346 View Post
    Good list so far.
    The poc/30th line showed me hasbro could go outside the box and still be successful if they chose to. The poc line ranks very high on my all time favorite joe list.

Likewise. POC made me excited for G.I.Joe in a way I hadn't been in a long time. Sure, the 25th resparked it all, but POC was like Joe all grown up.

This is damn impossible for me LMAO. I loved so much about what Hasbro has done past the initial 25th Anniversary line. Even the TRU stuff from the past few years as much as people line to target the product and complain about repaints, they are quality decos with generous amounts of details and accessories as more that fair prices. (Marvel Legends & Star Wars Black Series 3 3/4 limited articulation and almost 0 accessories 12.99) ...

Honorable Mentions :: Zombie Vipers. I do Love these figures. they would've cracked the Top Ten if for a few more paints apps and maybe an alternate head or 2. Recondo, Beachhead and Dusty SnowJob all 4 of those the accessories really just took them over the top.

10. Snake Eyes Commando (Definitive ShakeEyes figure. @ heads major articulation every weapon under the sun. Only 10 because of the shear number of SEs)

9. Renegades Storm Shadow (Definitive Storm Shadow figure same reasons as listed above.)

8. New Trooper Builders (IG Heavy gunner and Shock Trooper were welcome new additions to the line up of new divisions of troops we could add to our Army Building.

7. Updated Classic Trooper Builders (Updated Alley Vipers and Night Vipers were so spectacular with detail faithfulness to their original concepts and packed with play worthy accessories)

6. The Whole Cartoon Inspired Renegades Assortment ( I couldn't separate these out or Id have to make another list, I love the animated style and how they still made them fit within the Joe Universe)

5. Firefly (This figure is just badass. It moved past the honorable mention some of the other update characters that only got honorable mentioned because of the accessories and gets his own spot on the list because of the characters departure from the normal urban camo fatigues and baklava into a more tech armored demolitions iteration that I really enjoyed)

( My Top 4 all land there because I love them. Their new mold nonOring counterpart came at the right time in the modern era when sculpting was at an altime high and accessories were detailed and abundant. This made for gorgeously detailed and fun to play with figures of some of my favorite figures growing up.

4. Airtight
    3. Sci Fi
    2. Life Line
    1. Low Light

Awesome figs.
    Airtight
    Sci-Fi
    Lifeline
    Taurus
    Red Dog
    Mercer
    Tunnel Rat