Thread: IDW Publishing January 2018 G.I.Joe Solicitations

IDW Publishing January 2018 G.I.Joe Solicitations

IDW Publishing has sent out word on their solicitations for January 2018. Included for G.I.Joe are 4 different offerings:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero #248 – Cover A: Diaz, Cover B: Royle

NOV170519 / NOV170520

(W) Larry Hama (A/CA) Netho Diaz / (W) Larry Hama (A) Netho Diaz (CA) John Royle

“Dawn of the Arashikage,” Part 3! Dawn Moreno’s ultimate identity crisis continues as she battles to maintain her sanity against the dark memories of the original Snake-Eyes that haunt her every waking moment!

• In Shops: Jan 24, 2018
    • SRP: $3.99

G. I. Joe: A Real American Hero TP Volume 19

NOV170522

(W) Larry Hama (A) S. L. Gallant (CA) John Royle, Jagdish Kumar

Picking up where the classic comic series left off, longtime fans can continue following the adventures of their favorite characters from the legendary toy line of the 1980s. It’s a showdown in Springfield as deadly and disparate forces converge in the search for the mysterious ninja, Dawn! Meanwhile, JOEs, Cobra, and Blue Ninjas all collide in Darklonia! And, just when things seem back to normal for the Joes-well, as normal as things can get for our heroes-nefarious forces once again plot their doom! Who will step up this time to face off against the latest threat to justice, freedom, and liberty?

• Collects issues #241-245.
    • In Shops: Feb 14, 2018
    • SRP: $17.99

Scarlett’s Strike Force #2 – Cover A: Randolph, Cover B: Daniel

NOV170515 / NOV170516

(W) Aubrey Sitterson (A) Nelson Daniel (CA) Khary Randolph / (W) Aubrey Sitterson (A/CA) Nelson Daniel

Savage jungles, dinosaur fights, magic rituals, Kung-Fu, monster trucks, giant robots, weird science, strange villains and more-and it’s only the second issue! Roadblock’s team continues its hunt for the brand-new Cobra Commander as trouble brews inside of G.I. Joe’s underwater base. By Aubrey Sitterson (G.I. Joe, Street Fighter x G.I. Joe) and Nelson Daniel (Clue, Dungeons & Dragons). No wonder people are calling it The Best Action Comic Ever!

• In Shops: Jan 24, 2018
    • SRP: $3.99

Transformers G. I. Joe: First Strike TP

NOV170514

(W) Mairghread Scott, David Rodriguez (A) Max Dunbar (CA) Freddie Williams II

A Hasbro Comic Book Event of epic proportions! The TRANSFORMERS are under attack from COBRA, G.I. JOE’s greatest enemy! As Earth joins the intergalactic community, a massive explosion threatens the peace! A new COBRA-led by the worst villains to ever tangle with G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K.:Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, and the Transformers-is invading Cybertron, and only Scarlett, Optimus Prime, the Joes, and the Autobots can save two worlds! It’s a race to the finish as good fights evil! Will our heroes win, or will Cobra DESTROY ALL TRANSFORMERS?!?

• In Shops: Feb 21, 2018
    • SRP: $19.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be adding any of these to your read pile?
    Attached Images Attached Images