Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B2.Five Acid Rain World Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone! We put together a galley of nearly 100 images of the new B2.Five Acid Rain World Agurts Military R711 Laurel LA3R set. Make sure to check it out below -

B2.Five Acid Rain Agurts Military R711 Laurel LA3R Review Gallery

Back in February we brought you word of the Acid Rain World Display at C3 AFA 2018 HK. We're getting close to an official release, as new promotional posters of not only the highly anticipated Laurel, but a 3 figure Bucks Team set have been revealed!

The K6 Jungle Chapel HTT600k features the interchangeable joint system found in all B2.Five offerings, allowing you to mix & match parts from other vehicles. The chapel comes complete with:

• Pilot Soldier, Weapon Holder, Machine Gun, Anti-Tank Rocket Launcher, Sniper Rifle, Radio Transceiver, SA Sword

The Bucks Team Trooper set is an offering of 3 figures, including Jack and 2 Steel figures. The set includes:

• Heavy Hand Guns, Submachine Guns, Minigun, Knife, Pistols and Radio Transceiver

Both offerings will be available June 2018. Are you excited to add these new B2.Five Acid Rain World pieces to your collection?

Hades is coming together finally:

One of these days when I overthrow CIAD from leadership of Cobra Island I will outlaw 2.5 inch figure discussion from the boards and replace it with discussions about onions and cabbage! This I command!

Quote Originally Posted by ucsf View Post
    Hades is coming together finally:
    Oh my yes, love it! Thanks for the heads up man, this go up on the FP tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    One of these days when I overthrow CIAD from leadership of Cobra Island I will outlaw 2.5 inch figure discussion from the boards and replace it with discussions about onions and cabbage! This I command!
    Cobra Island is hiring! Dethrone the administration in 4 weeks. Reach out to FrankD, our Director of HR for more details.