Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rank & File: A Guide to 4" G.I. Joe Action Figures Volume 1.1

Rank & File: A Guide to 4" G.I. Joe Action Figures Volume 1.1

Great news for those that may have missed out on the Rank & File Volume 1 Reprint Kickstarter Campaign. Our friends at BigBadToyStore have shared word that they're offering a pre-order for Rank & File: A Guide to 4" G.I. Joe Action Figures Volume 1.1! Don't forget, you can pick up other volumes in the Rank & File series directly from Mr. James Kavanaugh Jr. via the R.A.H.C. Guide website.

----------------

The adventure has evolved in Rank & File- A Guide to Third Generation 4” G.I. Joe Action Figures!

After a brief hiatus in 2006 that allowed the G.I. Joe brand to flourish in other areas, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero was reintroduced in a new stylistic direction that is still predominately used today! Not only did this reintroduction allow fans to revisit some of their most cherished icons within the G.I. Joe mythos, they were introduced to new characters that are now known and loved.

This Rank & File Volume 1.1 is an update to the introductory guide in a series that fully displays every G.I. Joe action figure produced between the 25th Anniversary and today, complete with every accessory and variation produced. Volume 1.1 begins with an introduction to G.I. Joe, discussing its 1964 origins all the way up to the Real American Hero line in its first two generations, and then fully explores the 25th Anniversary and Resolute 4" action figures series. To top it off, every vehicle and play set released in the 4" era has been documented and every easily removable piece has been individually photographed—ensuring collector completion.

This full color, fifty-two page resource manual beautifully illustrates the two series' 275 action figures, 29 vehicles, and every accessory—including all known variations. Not only is every accessory present and accounted for, they have each been assigned a unique number and identified throughout the resource guide. Each action figure has been carefully examined between its initial run and any further re-release to ensure that an accurate sample is clearly and concisely presented, perfect for the collector who is identifying individual action figures or sorting through unorganized lots.

Whether you’re a seasoned, returning, or novice collector, enthusiast, or toy vendor, the Rank & File guide series is the definitive compilation of G.I. Joe action figures, vehicles, and playsets produced from 2007 to today. Let the Rank & File guide series serve as a reference for completion or a scrap book to the next big turning point of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero.

I got in on this kick. Can't wait to get the book. All of the others were quite amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    I got in on this kick. Can't wait to get the book. All of the others were quite amazing.

Same. This was the only volume I was missing, so I'm beyond pleased to be able to add it to my collection. Pretty soon my book shelves are going to be bigger than my toy shelves (and that's a good thing!)

I think my book shelves are bigger than toy shelves. But...I have like 3000+ figs and most are packed up. So many reference books and encyclopedias though...

I did the Kickstarter for all the volumes. Can’t wait to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdragon View Post
    I did the Kickstarter for all the volumes. Can’t wait to get them.
    You won't be disappointed. The amount of detail in these books....just rediculous. Rediculous in the best possible way ever!!!

I seriously can't wait, James promised a few lewd 8x10s would be included in random copies so I hope mine is one of them.

(he's gonna kick my ass when he reads this).

Haha lewd 8x10s.

Word has come in from the R.A.H.C. Guide Facebook page that Rank & File v1.1 is being printed as we speak! No worries if you missed out on the Kickstarter campaign, as extra copies will be available once all KS pledges have been fulfilled. Here's the scoop from KuuKuuSon himself -

Rank & File volume 1 is being printed as we speak! If you missed the Kickstarter, copies will be available once pledges are fulfilled. In the mean time, the R.A.H.C. guide and Rank & File volume 3 are available now: www.rahcguide.com. Rank & File volume 2 sales are on hold until pledges are fulfilled. There might be another Kickstarter coming after volume 1 concludes. Stay tuned.

#gijoe #cobra #realamericanhero#arealamericanhero #yojoe #rahcguide #rankandfile#twentiethanniversary #thirtiethanniversary#fiftiethanniversary #resolute #gijoeresolute#renegades #gijoerenegades #retaliation#gijoeretaliation #riseofcobra #pursuitofcobra#theriseofcobra #thepursuitofcobra #joevscobra#spytroops #valorvsvenom #builttorule #gijcc#gijioeclub

I want these so bad and I know they are completely worth it. My finances just never line up with when they are available.