Thread: Virtual Tour: The Michael Mercy 80's Toy Museum Part 4

Virtual Tour: The Michael Mercy 80's Toy Museum Part 4

Our good friend Michael Mercy stopped by to share part four in his Virtual Toy Museum series! This time around, we get to feast our eyes on his impressive COBRA collection! Check it out, then share your thoughts with us below!

Poppycock!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mercy View Post
    Poppycock!
    LOL! Michael, I'd like to thank you on behalf of all of us here on the Island for the shout out. You're a Scholar and Gentleman. Thanks so much man!

PS - You're a bad influence. I want to set up my stuff like yours now. That Bravestarr schwag...WOW <3

I love watching Museum Tour arc not only for all the amazing material and items throughout to videos (not to mention that amazing promotion, Thanks again Michael!) but it helps to continue inspire and help me evolve my aspirations for my own collection and man cave display. I wont give up!

Quote Originally Posted by MegsTriggerMan View Post
    I love watching Museum Tour arc not only for all the amazing material and items throughout to videos (not to mention that amazing promotion, Thanks again Michael!) but it helps to continue inspire and help me evolve my aspirations for my own collection and man cave display. I wont give up!

Right?! Seeing Michael's awesome lay out makes me realize that I need to re-think my whole strategy.