Thread: 2017 Taipei Toy Festival Acid Rain World Display

2017 Taipei Toy Festival Acid Rain World Display

Thanks to Jason Lee from the Acid Rain Base Facebook Group for sharing an extensive gallery of the Acid Rain World display from the 2017 Taipei Toy Festival! A full array of Kit's creations were on display, from B2.Five offerings, to the new Acid Rain 6 Inch Secret Mercenary that we shared with you last week.

We've mirrored Jason's gallery with you here for your viewing pleasure. Included in the assortment of images are:

• 1:18 Scale - FLAK Bike, Pumpkin Carriage, Dirt Bike, Omanga Agent/Spy, Female Soldiers (Pilot, Sofi)
    • B2.Five 1:28 Scale - Painted Laurel R77, 88 Sand, OMANGA Vehicles, WF04 Weaver, Laurels, Beaver
    • 1:12 Scale - Secret Mercenary
    • Pocket in Action - Gold Honey and Diesel Commanders

There really is something for everyone in the the shown assortments, pleasing fans of all scales! We've mirrored a few images throughout this thread, but make sure to check out the full gallery here: 2017 Taipei Toy Festival Acid Rain Display - Cobra Island Forums

That's a sick gallery. I am still waiting for the "fat dude with pumpkin cart".

Quote Originally Posted by Itchweed View Post
    That's a sick gallery. I am still waiting for the "fat dude with pumpkin cart".

Yes Sir! I really want that Beaver >.> No, the Mech. Construction type Mechs are my jam!